Return and Warranty Policy
Getdget is dedicated to offering our members the best products and services. Our goods come with guarantees. You are entitled to a replacement (subject to stock availability) or refund for products that may have a major failure, as well as compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
If you need to return a product, please visit the My Account page via your account and create a Returns Request. Be sure to include as much information as possible to help our team can assist you as quickly as possible. From here, our team will get back to you within 1-3 business days with further instruction on how to resolve the situation.
1. The Item Doesn’t Match the Description
We attempt to present all products on our website accurately. On some occasions the information on our website may contain inaccuracy. If the item you have received is totally different from the product description, you are entitled to a refund. To arrange a refund please lodge a Returns Request, where will provide you with a paid return method and you will receive a refund for the item. As we do not hold surplus in stock, we will be unable to arrange a replacement or exchange product in most instances.
2. The Item comes with a minor Fault
If the item has a minor fault, please contact our customer service team by sending a ticket or email within 30 days. We will request evidence of the fault and upon receipt of that will offer you a partial refund without return the item or the option to return the item for a replacement (where possible) or a refund. Alternatively, you can lodge a Returns Request to return the item for a refund. If you are required to return the item to us, you will be provided with information of a return method and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods.
3. The Item Has a Major Fault
If the item has a major fault in accordance with the Terms and Conditions , you are entitled to choose between a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability), along with compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You may lodge a Returns Request to return for a full refund, please contact our customer service team within 30 days to arrange a repair or replacement(subject to availability). In some instances, we may request photos evidence of the fault and request you not to return the product. If you are required to return the item to us, you will be provided with information of a return method and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods.
4. How to Return
Please contact us within 30 days. You will need to Email us the order number, product name and product code. You may also need to include photos of the fault. We will check the returned item and may also contact the manufacturer. If the faulty item are approved by manufacture, you will receive a full refund including delivery charges, or you can request a replacement. If there are more than the faulty item in the same order however, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
5. Return an incorrect product
If you have received the wrong item, please contact us within 7 days. You will be provided with return method information and will be issued with a refund upon receipt and assessment of the goods.
6. Damage caused delivery
If your product is delivered damaged, save the original packaging and take photos of damage that may have been caused during shipping. Please contact us within 7 days.
7. Return Exemptions
Customized or personalized products
Clearance items from Freebie or postage only sales, promotion sales with further discounted Items, products from Clearance Sale Oversized or heavy items
8. Return postage
We only cover return postage costs if your order was incorrect, damaged or fault. You may be have to pay postage for all other returns. To speed up the returns process, please have your order number, the name and product code of the item damaged when you contact us. We’ll also need photos of the damaged item.
9. Six-Month Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, Getdget offers a six-month warranty against defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase. Within the warranty period, customer entitled to return items for free repairs.
10. Warranty Procedure
Any free repair needs to be authorized via Getdget Customer Support Team. If you have returned one package without prior authorized, sending to the wrong address, returning an incorrect item, or submitting an empty package, Getdget reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
A product returned for repair should be shipped in its original packing including any cables or accessories that were originally provided. We while cover the postage for sending back repaired item to you.
11. Warranty Exemptions
Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is the customer responsibility and will not covered by warranty. It will void the warranty in any case as below:
- Damage or misuse of the product
- Flash the firmware of a product or root of a product
- Use the product in a way that is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the product once a fault occurs and causes more damage
12. Taxes and Duty:
- The return postage will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for all customs duty, GST or tariffs during the items return to us. In these cases, we will deduct the custom fees from your authorized refund amount.
- We will resend the item to you via regular air shipping by default. If you want a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
- If the returned product is not considered defective, Getdget will repair or replace your product at a reasonable charge with your authorize.
13. Additional Information:
In some instances, we may not offer a remedy and decide not to offer a remedy. We may also require you to pay all reasonable postage costs to return the item to you. This may include if:
- The item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you.
- The item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you.
- The item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item.
- The period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Law to decline to provide a refund or replacement.